St Andrew's Church, Histon is excited to announce:
Friendship, Faith and Fun
Our new vision for young families with under 5’s
We aim to be a place of welcome, hospitality and sanctuary; to provide a little piece of shelter from the storms of everyday life; to be a listening ear, and a chance to explore the hope, love, peace and transformation that the Christian faith brings. Heading up the team are Sarah Davie, Zoe Shuler and Tim Blake along with a number of others from the St Andrew's Church community.
We now have three groups; Shine for Under fives (and their parents/carers) who are well on the move, Shooting Stars for new movers roughly aged 1-2.5 years old and Little Stars for babies and their parents/carers.
This is the Shooting Stars page, for Shine click here.
Shooting Stars | Tuesday mornings from 9.15-10.15am
A place for new movers from 1 – 2.5 years old
A group for new movers from 1 to 2.5 years old full of fun, play, singing snack and story. Shooting Stars is a chance to meet with other parents to find support from one another and our team. We are looking forward to welcoming you with tea, coffee and biscuits from 9.15-10.15 every week in term time.
- Shooting Stars is open to everyone with 'new movers' roughly ages 1-2.5 years old, and is free but we do welcome donations.
- Please bring your own lidded hot drinks mug (for safety reasons).
- Please continue to be sensible if you have cold- or flu-like symptoms, as these could indicate you have COVID-19, and stay away from our groups until you are clear. We will be keeping good ventilation and hygiene. The latest symptoms can be found here: https://covid.joinzoe.com/post/new-top-5-covid-symptoms and here: gov.uk
- Please adhere to all the protocols we have put in place to keep us all safe during the event
BOOKING IS REQUIRED
- Booking will be through Church Suite. Follow the link to our Church Diary where you can choose the event you would like to book: http://standrewshiston.org/diary/
- Please note that Tickets are released 7 days in advance
- Places will initially be limited to 12 families per session.
- If you have booked and are then unable to attend please cancel by emailing email@example.com to free up the space for someone else on the waiting list.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Tim, Sarah and Zoe
Keep an eye out here and on the Shine fb page @Shine.StAndrewsHiston for updates. All of our videos are still available on YouTube (scroll down to find them).