St Andrew's Church, Histon is excited to announce:
Shine and Little Stars
Friendship, Faith and Fun
Our new vision for young families with under 5’s
We aim to be a place of welcome, hospitality and sanctuary; to provide a little piece of shelter from the storms of everyday life; to be a listening ear, and a chance to explore the hope, love, peace and transformation that the Christian faith brings. Heading up the team are Sarah Davie, Zoe Shuler and Tim Blake along with a number of others from the St Andrew's Church community.
We have two groups; Shine for Under fives (and their parents/carers) who are well on the move and Little Stars for babies and ‘new movers’ (up to 18 months) and their parents/carers.
This is the Little Stars page, for Shine click here.
Little Stars | Tuesday mornings from 10-11am
A place to meet others, chat, share, and enjoy your Little Stars!
A chance to meet with other new parents to find support from one another and our team. We are looking forward to welcoming you with tea, coffee and cakes. We'll be singing, sharing and chatting to each other about day to day life and about the bigger things when you want to.
Little Stars is open to everyone with babies and 'new movers' (under 18months) and is free, but we do welcome donations.
We are restarting Little Stars on Tuesday 7 September. Booking is open on Eventbrite now. See link below or scan the QR code to the right
- Please bring your own snacks for your little ones and a blanket for them to lie on. We will serve cake to adults and have comfy mats to sit and lie on!
- Please bring your own hot drinks cup with a lid (for safety reasons).
- If you or your child has coronavirus symptoms or has tested positive in the last 10 days, please don’t attend: a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, or has a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste of smell.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend please cancel your booking to allow others to take the place.
- Please adhere to all the protocols we have put in place to keep us all safe during the event.
BOOKING IS REQUIRED
- Booking will be through Eventbrite on a weekly basis: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/little-stars-a-group-for-non-movers-and-parents-tickets-148775857595
- The session will run from 10am-11am every Tuesday at the Saint Andrew's Centre. The Café is open from 9am
- Places will continue to be limited to 20 families per session.
- If you have booked and are then unable to attend please cancel through Eventbrite to free up the space for someone else on the waiting list.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Tim, Sarah and Zoe
Keep an eye out here and on the Shine fb page @Shine.StAndrewsHiston for updates. All of our videos are still available on YouTube (scroll down to find them).