St Andrew's Histon Under Fives | Little Stars
Friendship, Faith and Fun
Our vision for young families with under 5’s
We aim to be a place of welcome, hospitality and sanctuary; to provide a little piece of shelter from the storms of everyday life; to be a listening ear, and a chance to explore the hope, love, peace and transformation that the Christian faith brings.
Shine is on Fridays from 11am-12.15pm where we have activities appropriate across the ages, including soft play, outdoor activity trail, imaginative play, sensory play, a craft, a bible or other story and singing time, for all under fives and their families.
Little Stars is on Tuesdays from 10.30-11.45am and is for those with babies. We chat, sing, drink, eat and have a thought for the day from one of the team.
This is the Little Stars page, for Shine click here.
Little Stars | Tuesday mornings from 10.30-11.30am
A place to meet others, chat, share, and enjoy your Little Stars!
A chance to meet with other new parents to find support from one another and our team. We are looking forward to welcoming you with tea, coffee and cakes. We'll be singing, sharing and chatting to each other about day to day life and about the bigger things when you want to.Little Stars is open to everyone with babies and is free, but we do welcome donations. If your little one is on the move, then we have Shine on Fridays that caters for a wider range of children.
- Please bring your own snacks for your little ones. We will serve cake to adults and have comfy mats to sit and lie on!
- Please bring your own lidded hot drinks mug (for safety reasons).
Please continue to be sensible if you have cold- or flu-like symptoms, as these could indicate you have COVID-19, and stay away from our groups until you are clear. We will be keeping good ventilation and hygiene.
- Please adhere to all the protocols we have put in place to keep us all safe during the event
BOOKING IS REQUIRED
- Booking will be through Church Suite. Follow the link to our Church Diary where you can choose the event you would like to book: http://standrewshiston.org/diary/
- Please note that Tickets are released 7 days in advance
- The session will run from 10.30-11.45am every Tuesday at the Saint Andrew's Centre. The Café is open from 9am
- Placesare limited to 20 families per session.
- If you have booked and are then unable to attend please cancel by emailing email@example.com to free up the space for someone else on the waiting list.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Tim and the team
Keep an eye out here and on the Shine fb page @Shine.StAndrewsHiston for updates. All of our videos are still available on YouTube (scroll down to find them).