- This event has passed.
15 January 7.45pm - 9.30pm
EssenceXtra is an exciting new venture for women of all ages, aiming to provide a welcoming space to explore issues of faith and spirituality. The session will include:
- Wine, coffee & tea, puddings and cheese served from 7.45pm
- Thought provoking discussion using film clips and other media
- Time to respond, reflect, discuss and contribute
- Connections with the Christian story
- Quiet spiritual space to reflect to meditate or just chill
- Creative responses
EssenceXtra is open all women who would like a welcoming space to enjoy good conversation, fun creative activities, delicious refreshments and a chance to explore, think and reflect on issues of faith.
Starts at 7.45pm in the Saint Andrew’s Centre.
These pages contain details of church events organised by St Andrew’s or other events put on by church members, organisations that they might be involved in, or general events that are considered to be of interest.
More details of many of these events can be found on our Facebook page.
If you would like details of an event to be included please contact the church office, preferable via email, with full details of the event.